Job description / Role
As the IT Business Analyst, you will be responsible to manage, build, and implement business applications to the organisation. You will lead implementation projects and are expected to manage multiple stakeholders throughout the process.
A well-established organisation with a diverse culture. This organisation strives to be an industry leader by constantly investing in new talent, new technologies and new IT-related strategies.
* Asses the business' current and future technology needs by meeting directly with stakeholders to gather information and understand organisational or departmental objectives.
* Create designs for technical solutions to resolve business problems and tryout components of new systems for efficiency.
* Ensure clean and accurate documentation that may include aspects such as business requirements, client requirements, and technical specifications, and write findings in form of reports.
* Play a vital role in determining the scope and requirements of each project.
* Oversee periodic system testing to ensure that it continually meets functional requirements, oversee usability and user acceptance testing throughout the organisation and gather user data to make recommendations to improve functionality or reliability.
* Dynamic work environment
* Attractive salary
* Opportunity to work for a leading, high-profile organisation
* 7-10 years of relevant experience in managing/building/implementing business applications.
* Working experience in capital markets and investment banking industry (prior experience in private equity is a plus).
* Strong experience in driving UAT sessions with business users and the ability to work with the technical team to build solutions and perform QA.
* Prior working experience with a hedge fund/ PE fund is preferred.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Commercial Analyst / IT Commercial Project Manager
Manpower Middle East
Technology Division Manager / Head of IT
Digital Business Analyst
IT Applications Specialist
HR Source Consulting
Head of IT
TGC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jul|