This position is closed or expired.
See other Business Analyst jobs in UAE
Leading retail group with multiple brands throughout the Middle East region and a head office in Dubai is now seeking an IT Business Analyst to join their expanding technology team. Must be a strong customer facing person with outstanding communication and analytical skills.
• Reporting to the IT Director you will be responsible for all aspects of new project implementation of the ERP system and day to day IT related projects
• Working with the business users to gather and document changes for the system requests
• Dealing with users in Finance / HR / Operations & Logistics so ability to communicate with all levels of people is critical
• Be a direct link between the business & external 3rd parties for customization & analysis projects
• Be involved in User Acceptance Testing ensuring changes are delivered according to the specifications
• Work within the Project Management methodology (Prince2)
• Western educated is essential with a Degree in IT Information Systems or Computer Science tertiary qualification
• Strong Business / IT Analysis experience, must have excellent communication and documentation skills
• Experience with POS (Point of sale) systems in a retail environment is an advantage
• Any experience with Navision or ERP / HR systems a strong advantage
• Experience, ideally working within a Prince 2 methodology
• Strong Microsoft tools – MS Project / Office etc.
• Ability to manage a small team both internal & external resources
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team and also unsupervised
• Very sound analytical and problems solving abilities
About the Company
Quantum Search is a Dubai based Recruitment Consultancy established in 2008. Our vision is to deliver a high quality, timely and professional recruitment service across a number of key industry sectors in the middle management to executive boardroom levels with leading customers across the Middle East region. We make a firm commitment to all our clients, whether you are seeking staff or seeking a new career… we don’t distinguish on the quality of service commitment to you as our customer. “People first” is our commitment to you….
Retail Sectors: * Fashion * Luxury goods * Home wares * Supermarkets * Food & Beverage * Technology & Electronics * Department Stores * Cosmetics & Fragrance
Skills Recruited * General Management * Finance * Human Resources * Training Managers * Area Managers * Information Technology * Marketing & Public Relations * Leasing & Property Management * Project Manager / Retail Architect * Retail Buying * Merchandise Planning * Store Management * Visual Merchandisers * Brand Management
Project Manager - Payment Solutions