Job description / Role
The Business Analyst - Shared Services is a vital link between information technology capacity and business objectives. He/She supports and ensures the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of software product features of the Shared Service Center.
Successful logistics brand embarking on next phase of expansion.
* Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
* Perform quality assurance
* Define reporting and alerting requirements
* Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance integration
* Help design, document and maintain system processes
* Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
* Communicate key insights and findings to product team
* Highly competitive tax free salary + benefits on offer for the right person
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent Experience
* At least 5 years of experience in Business Analysis
* At least 5 years of experience in Process Analysis and Design
* At least 5 years of experience in Shared Services Operations
Nice To Have:
* CBAP, or other business analysis certification
* Experience in Shared Services Implementation
* Knowledge of a process management methodology (BPMN, etc.)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Analyst (Fusion HCM)