Job description / Role
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, they are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth we are looking to build a world class Delivery capability. From physical retail through to supply chain and e-commerce, we aim to use data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
The IT Business Analyst - Store Operations and Customer Experience (CX) is responsible for enabling, guiding and defining processes in this domain, with special focus on technology related initiatives. You will play a key role in conceptualizing technologies and business processes to benefit Brand and the consumer experience in Chalhoub Group stores across the GCC.
You will formulate and define the business and system requirements for new IT projects and system enhancements to meet company needs, as well as coordinate a team of internal and external developers, consultants, specialists, business partners, to create a system design and implementation plan, then follow up to ensure that the implementation is as per the business needs and timeline. The Analyst also maintains and revises existing system logic and documentation.
Business Analysis and System Design:
- Understand the business function being supported - Store Operations and Customer Experience (CX)
- Develop a deep understanding of the business requirements of internal stakeholders and end users and match these with the appropriate Store Operations and Customer Experience (CX)-based solution.
- Assist users in leveraging the value of the data captured by the Store Operations and Customer Experience (CX) system to generate insights which enhance understanding of Chalhoub customers and drive business engagement
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to ensure the Store Operations and Customer Experience (CX) system meets business needs and define those customer journeys
- Create and maintain Store Operations and Customer Experience (CX) training resources and deliver Store Operations and Customer Experience (CX) training to users
- Monitor and report on user engagement and compliance with the Store Operations and Customer Experience (CX) system
- Maintain the Store Operations and Customer Experience (CX) user guidelines/policy and documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve Store Operations and Customer Experience (CX) related issues
- Manage system changes and scheduled enhancements, working collaboratively with key stakeholders to translate business requirements into appropriate functional specifications
- Manage the design and update of all system workflows and Store Operations and Customer Experience (CX) reports
- Manage the specifications and parameters of the Store Operations and Customer Experience (CX) system and data integration points (inbound and outbound)
- Partner with stakeholders to shape Store Operations and Customer Experience (CX) system requirements and ensure alignment with business/technology strategy and planned initiatives
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards based upon the needs of business unit partners
- Serve as the Store Operations and Customer Experience (CX) expert to drive the planning, prioritization, design, development and deployment of new Store Operations and Customer Experience (CX) projects & system enhancements
- Keep abreast of new Store Operations and Customer Experience (CX) system features and functionality, in order to provide recommendations for process improvements and technical updates.
- Help define and create custom field / objects, complex workflow rules, record types, data validation, page layouts and third-party integrations
- Contribute to the growth and modification of the Store Operations and Customer Experience (CX) platform by acquiring and maintaining knowledge of new and emerging applications, tools, and architecture that may be used to support this functional operation
Users Support and Documentation:
- Train users to work with computer systems and programs
- Support users during post go live phase, and ensure the transition to operations team
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
- 5+ years' experience in Store Operations and Customer Experience (CX) solutions, identifying and documenting business process requirements, defining integration points (inbound and outbound), developing process flow analysis, data modeling and functional design experience
- Experience on designing and documenting the integration of Store Operations and Customer Experience (CX) systems with an ERP
- Experience with designing customer journeys for offline and online
- Experience in developing Store Operations and Customer Experience (CX) business solutions, configurations (including workflows), validation rules, and security management
- Experience as Store Operations and Customer Experience (CX) expert in business transformation programmes or application maintenance
- Hands on experience with ORPOS/XStore or other POS systems
- Experience of onsite POS rollout projects
- Experience with integrating POS to Ecom or CRM
- Customer Experience (CX) Certifications ( Preferable )
- Experience with Oracle Retail MOM applications (RMS, RPM, ReSA and ReIM) ( Preferable )
- Exposure to Oracle EBS suite and integration with Oracle Retail applications ( Preferable )
- Good understating of Retail domain concepts
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.