Job description / Role
Your new office
Hays Middle East was established in December 2005 in Dubai and has become a respected market leader in mid to senior level recruitment across the MENA region.
We have specialist and experienced teams which cover: Accountancy & Finance, Banking, Construction, Property & Engineering, Emiratisation, HR, Technology, Legal, Life Sciences, Logistics & Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Office Support and Sales & Marketing. Executive Director level positions are handled by our dedicated Search practice. We also have an RPO division providing fully outsourced recruitment services to clients. A strong corporate function provides local expertise in finance, HR, IT and marketing. The team is a great mix of talent from around the world.
With offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, the business recruits for positions across the GCC and North Africa. Its sheer size, and the level of investment activity in this region, shows the immense opportunity for the further growth of Hays in the Middle East.
Your new role:
We are looking for a tenacious and experienced Consultants to join our Contracting Technology team. This is a fee-earning sales role and you will inherit a warm desk.
You will be trained and supported by a Business Manager who will guide you to further grow our IT Client base. Current clients operate in the Retail sector, Universities, Finance Technology and Management Consultancy.
In this role you will be required to:
• Manage and grow your own client portfolio
• Lead by example and influence the development of others
• Source new candidates via a multitude of channels and conduct thorough interviews
• Identify new business opportunities and establish relationships with new clients
• Provide excellent service delivery to your portfolio of established relationships
• Advise decision makers from SMEs to global organisations to help them achieve their business objectives
• Work collaboratively with your team to reach team goals
What you'll need to succeed:
This role requires someone with strong commercial acumen and who can demonstrate this by displaying market awareness and a great understanding of your clients recruitment contracting needs. You will be a seasoned ‘hunter’ who thrives on seeking new business and developing strong relationships. As an expert in your field, you will lead by example and influence the development of others.
The successful applicant will also need to be:
• Highly motivated and sales driven with a proven track record in recruitment
• Passionate about helping people flourish and achieve their career goals
• Proud of your strong track record of exceeding targets
• Confident to establish new relationships
• Ambitious to achieve results and progress your career
Here in the Hays Dubai office we have many great additional benefits alongside our attractive salary & uncapped monthly paid commission schemes. We have a flexible ‘Work from Home’ scheme, Free breakfast on Fridays as well as casual dress, weekly prizes & Quarterly lunches!
About the Company
At Hays, we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have a gap to fill, we’ll help you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.
Manpower Middle East
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Manpower Middle East
Talent Acquisition Specialist