Job description / Role
We make moments! The IT Coordinator is responsible for the hotel's local network, computers, software and systems, and provides local first level technology, guest and employees end-user support.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Links the hotel's IT infrastructure and the employees, and Accor Shared Service Desk and Director of IT
- Conducts basic onsite analysis, good judgment of user's requests
- Plans and works within the defined standards and active in problem solving
- Performs general IT administrative tasks to ensure smooth function of hotel's IT infrastructure
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum two-year experience in a five-star luxury or premium hotel property
- IT professional degree from a renowned university / institute
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve excellence in results
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Desktop Support Engineer
Petrochem Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
IT Support Specialist
Microsoft System Engineer