Job description / Role
Looking for a smart, young candidate with excellent communication skills as this candidate will have to communicate in other regions as well.
Below is the job description : this is the immediate requirement.
• Work location : Dubai, UAE. ( HO)
• Age : from 25 years to 30 years
• Gender : Sorry seeking for Male candidates only due to the nature of work, and at times they need to sit late hours, pulling cables for fixing systems etc.
• Also, consider the freshers that got IT knowledge and zeal to learn to shape their career in IT.
• Work Experience – 2 to 3 years UAE experience in the similar field
• Degree: Above Metric or any Diploma in IT
• Nationality: Any
• Period: 6 to 12 months can be extended based on the performance.
• Very good communication
• Relevant experience as per the job description
• 60% onsite job & 40% IT administration job.
This position reports to Sr. IT Coordinator, responsible to be the part of part of a global shared service organization, and works in close cooperation with all IT teams.
• End User Training – identify needs, arrange trainings, and liaise with IT Communication and Training manager through online and physical training courses
• Local Contracts – follow up with local vendor, identify needs and renewal cycle.
• Ensure local support to applications, network management, server management, order fulfilment, IT governance and security
• Local Deskside Support
• Assist 1st Line support team if or when required, identify recurring issues/ problems and automation opportunities and report to IT Support Delivery Manager
• Monitor user satisfaction scores, identify improvement potential
• Ensure all incident and request registered in global helpdesk system is handled according to IT agreement, principles and guidelines
• Advice on IT investment Budget
• Provide accurate reporting as required
• Act within the corporate governance policy
• Order and secure facilities, equipment & supplies required to provide services.
• Resolution of Incidents reported to 2nd Line support.
• Follow up & conclusion of Incidents escalated to 2nd Line and 3rd Line.
• Follow up and report on business unit request task and IT project status
• Area IT support and operations according to Service Level Agreements
• IT infrastructure in accordance with company IT policies and guidelines.
• Area end user satisfaction of helpdesk services
• Annual Operations Plan/policy deliveries related to IT Compliance with company IT policies and guidelines
AED 3,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Excellent written and spoken English skills and ability to understand & convey complex IT scenarios
• Experience with Intune Microsoft tool (platform to manage the remote system)
• University level degree in IT or Business Administration or relevant industry experience
• Service minded attitude and ability to communicate with all levels within the business
• Excellent Communication Skills
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
IT System Administrator
Easy World Automation
Excelsior Group ME
Assistant IT Manager
Desktop Support Engineer
Gulf Target Holdings