Job description / Role
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Data Analyst to work for one of the regions largest and best known payment solution providers based in their Dubai HQ.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the discovery, analysis and presentation of core insights across IT systems, while recommending, creating and executing the data capture strategy to drive fundamental improvements to IT Management information.
- Interpret data, analyse results and prepare ongoing reports
- Develop & implement data analysis, data collection systems & other strategise to optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary & secondary sources, and maintain data systems
- Identify, analyst & interpret trends/patterns in complex data sets
- Filter & clean data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify issues & inconsistencies
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
AED 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Proven experience working as a data or business analyst
- Experience working within Agile development teams
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design, data mining & segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of working with JIRA, Confluence, SQL and Excel including Macros, Pivot Tables
- Strong knowledge of statistics and analysing data sets
- Bachelors degree in IT field or similar
About the Company
Allegis Group retired the "Talent2" name and re-branded its specialist recruitment professionals brand to Aston Carter.
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across professional disciplines, including Information Technology, Finance, Sales, Risk, Credit, Compliance, Operations, Marketing, Audit, HR and Engineering. Although we are retiring theTalent2 brand, our continued alignment with your company's business objectives will remain unchanged. As part of Aston Carter, our global presence gives us access to additional high-level talent, solutions and industry trends to better grow with our customers.
With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider and the world's largest privately owned recruitment firm.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Baddad Capital
Business Data Analyst
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Business Intelligence (BI) Engineer
Associate – IT Field Support
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)