Job description / Role
User Support: 1st Level Support for any user faced problems on Operating Systems and Standard Applications in regards to the Client Reference Model. (Up to 70 users)
- 1st Level Support on Service Requests Regarding User Workplace Devices and Network Issues
- Setting Up Client Devices – Such as Notebooks, Desktops, Landlines, Mobiles, Printers according to Client Guidelines.
- Ensuring Distribution of Latest Virus Definitions to All Clients.
- Managing, Creation, Maintaining Deployment, Updating, and Provision of Software Packages via SCCM in alignment with Client Reference Model.
- Occasional Mounting and Configuring of data center components
- Daily Checks of PME Server event logs.
- Open Points List within Weekly Status Meeting
- Monthly Activity Report (including Incident Statistics for remote and in house support).
The person must be a “people person” with excellent communication skills (as most support is done in person). Our office is quite multicultural so the candidate must have experience in Multicultural environments.
- University Qualifications: Bachelors
- Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience in managing minimum 50 users
- Specialist knowledge: IT 1st Level Support
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: good communicator and listener
- Age Range: NA
- Gender Preference: NA
- Nationality Preference: NA
- Language Fluency: Fluent in English
- Current Location: UAE
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Support Associate for a Major Retail Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Desktop Support Engineer with MAC
|Abu Dhabi||12 Dec|
IT Support Engineer
Manpower Middle East
IT Support Executive