Job description / Role
• Perform inventory and asset management, conference room preventative maintenance, and e-recycling
• Support a complex and fast paced environment focused on video conference rooms with outstanding attention to customer satisfaction
• Ensure audio and visual quality, troubleshooting any issues that may arise and any requests from meeting attendees.
• Deploy and recover laptop and desktop images
• Perform customer support for over 70,000 users worldwide from IT accessory to workstation dressing
• Use ticketing systems to report individual work accomplishments and to track Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Utilize Inventory Data management software to maintain inventory accuracy and workflow
• Contribute to large scale global projects as needed
• 1-2 Years desktop support experience
• Have good written and verbal communications skills
• Able to work in a large team with minimal supervision
• Capable of providing an outstanding user experience
• Basic Inventory or IT knowledge
• You excel in a fast paced work environment.
• You make sound decisions when faced with competing priorities.
• You are results oriented and can identify the steps to be taken to achieve objectives.
• Past business operations experience desired.
• Some customer experience background a plus.
• Completion of this online IT Support Professional Certificate preferred but not required
Candidates with Family Visa would be preferred
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||19 Mar|
Lindner Middle East
IT Service Desk
Sutherland Global Services
|Abu Dhabi||19 Mar|
IT System Admin for a Leading Company
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
|Abu Dhabi||15 Mar|