Job description / Role
Our client is searching for a dynamic, forward-thinking IT Director to lead the development and implementation of their cutting-edge technology platforms. Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Operations, you'll be an essential part in growing success by engineering reliable digital systems that ensure world class business support. You'll safeguard both staff members and physical company assets from any potential threats.
A global investment firm created in association with renowned financial investors and institutions is capitalizing on the power of disruption to drive innovation forward. By connecting entrepreneurs, businesses, and technologies that have incredible potential for growth-but need a little extra push-this company is helping shape tomorrow's world today.
* As Asset Management technology's primary leader, you'll be tasked with crafting a comprehensive vision, strategy and implementation plan that is in line with the business objectives, infrastructure needs, and security protocols.
* Create and sustain an expansive system infrastructure while establishing standards and protocols for data exchange, communication, software integration, and interconnectivity.
* Connect business and technology by translating the organization's objectives into effective products, processes, and solutions that provide long-term value.
* Create roadmaps, operational plans, and budgets that are in keeping with the technology strategy to ensure success via encouraging innovation and emphasizing new initiatives to meet business objectives.
* Strategize and direct the implementation of a comprehensive disaster recovery plan that reduces the repercussions of blackouts or other incidents on business operations and essential data.
* This is a unique chance to become an IT Director at a prestigious, well-known organization and progress your career. You'll be able to sharpen your abilities with Financial Services IT systems while also making yourself more visible in the industry.
* Possessing a BSc/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent is highly desirable; an MBA would be advantageous.
* You should have a minimum of fifteen years' experience in business technology strategy and management information systems to be considered for this position.
* To be successful in your IT transformational delivery and enterprise architecture, we require a minimum of 8 years of experience with embedded governance frameworks.
* To be considered for this role, you must possess a minimum of three years' experience serving as a security manager.
* Must possess both specialized technical skills as well as critical business knowledge and an awareness of the newest IT trends.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of IT Projects