IT Director (UAE National)
Job description / Role
The Director of Information Technology Department will be accountable for overseeing the technical programs and projects and ensuring their integration and adhering to approved timetables.
Leading government organisation in Dubai.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing IT strategies, policies, and procedures that align with the organisation's goals and objective.
* Develop and approve strategic and operational goals, systems, standards, plans, and work programs.
* Ensure the validity and accuracy of annual budgets.
* Manage operational plan in line with the digital strategy and follow up on performance.
* Oversee implementation of technical programs and projects, ensuring integration of outputs.
* Implement information security requirements and standards for infrastructure and technical systems.
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Opportunities for professional development and career advancement
* Working on innovative projects using cutting-edge technology
* Contributing to the development of a sustainable and world-class city
* Collaborating with a dynamic and diverse team on innovative solutions
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
* Minimum of 10-12 years of experience in a similar role.
* UAE national with Family Book.
* Strong leadership skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
* Proven track record of successful project management
* Deep understanding of information technology infrastructure and systems
* Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.