Job description / Role
• The major responsibility of the IT End-User Support is to provide complete desktop support to Taaleem Schools technology users. The IT End-User Support exercise a combination of customer service and technical skills during the performance of duties. The primary focus of the role involves responding to technology problems providing effective technical assistance, support and advise to troubleshoot and diagnose hardware, software and other peripheral workstations problems.
To act as the 1st line IT specialist, delivering solutions to end users’ technical issues
• To provide direct, one on one support to quickly identify and resolve computer user problems.
• Investigates specific hardware, software, network, and associated problems; takes corrective actions to resolve such issues to restore service as quickly as possible.
• Manages and priorities support calls and tickets and responds in timely manner to requests.
• Maintains contacts with end users to ensure issues are resolved.
• Installs, tests, modifies and maintains a full range of software, hardware, application products.
• Updates records of maintenance or changes to assets to maintain accurate inventory lists.
• Monitor trends and the re-occurrence of computer user problems; troubleshoot and investigates the cause of system/application problem(s).
• Full spectrum of Directory Resource Administration (ADDS) activities such as; creating/terminating users/computers accounts, adding/removing users/groups membership and file permissions, file recoveries, application software installation and upgrades, troubleshooting communication tools (Outlook, Skype for Business).
• Managing iOS Devices and iOS Server.
• Managing IT Equipment including laptop trollies, IT labs, whole school facilities such as Auditorium, PD rooms, Boardrooms etc.
• Bachelor’s degree, supplemented by a relevant computer certificate program, including a minimum of two-years experience in computer systems support.
• Relevant technical qualifications from recognized vendors. (Microsoft, Apple, etc.)
• Demonstrated experience providing excellent customer service skills are required.
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• ITIL awareness.
• Excellent standard of speaking, reading and writing
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
IT Support Engineer
A Leading Oil Trading and Shipping Company in the UAE
IT Admin Assistant
|Jumeirah Lake Towers||23 Aug|
|Abu Dhabi||10 Sep|
IT and Digital Support