Job description / Role
As a Windows Information Technologies Engineer on our team, you will perform system administration: planning and deploying underlying infrastructure, applications, and troubleshoot escalated IT issues.
Who you are:
- You are an extremely strong Windows systems administrator with experience maintaining Active Directory, bare-metal Exchange systems,Hybrid,& Office 365.
- You are an Linux systems administrator with experience in RedHat/CentOS and Ubuntu.
- You understand basic networking concepts and troubleshooting: TCP/IP, UDP vs. TCP vs. ICMP, switching and routing.
- You are knowledgeable of networks, routers, switches, firewalls and wireless equipment.
- You have familiarity with common productivity tools: Microsoft Office, Atlassian Jira/Confluence, GitLab
- You have experience managing office printers.
- You are reliable, you participate in ongoing monitoring and evaluation of server performance.
- You are detailed, you create and maintain technical support documentation and procedures related to new technology installations and implementations.
- You are a team player, ready to assist your colleagues and receive help from others.
- You have strong customer service skills, provide technical troubleshooting advice and serve as a resource to team members
- You enjoy collaborating in a multicultural and diverse environment that expands to include various geographic locations and spans numerous cultures.
- You have stellar communication skills, effectively expressing yourself you convey and receive information in a clear, credible and consistent manner.
- Mastery of powershell and comfortable administering Windows systems with scripts
- Experience building and maintaining Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience building IT foundations
- Comfortable on the Unix command line
- Familiar with ITIL and ITSM processes and procedures
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, Bash
- Knowledge of building and maintaining private e-mail servers
- Minimum 5 years Linux or Unix and Windows administration
- Familiarity with basic networking and switching concepts
- Experience installing, configuring, and customizing Atlassian products: Jira, Confluence
- Familiar with Ansible and/or Puppet; automation
- Interest in IT Security concepts and best practices
- Very comfortable troubleshooting complex infrastructure issues, intersecting networking, configurations, and user errors
- Experience building and troubleshooting secure printing
- Russian or Mandarin Speaker
About the Company
Executive Solutions is a different breed of talent consultancy. Driven by a unique philosophy, we think differently and act differently from the pack. Were here to do one thing: to improve our clients businesses by finding, focusing and delivering the most talented people.
We dont just do traditional contingency recruitment. Discovering talent is much more than just matching a CV to a vacancy - its about understanding companys corporate culture and ensuring a comprehensive match. We believe that in order to find the right candidate we must understand the motivations and ambitions of senior management, which is reflected in our personal approach when partnering with a client.
Executive Solutions is your trusted talent solutions partner head quartered in Dubai, specialising in direct talent, tailored talent and HR talent solutions, along with Nationalisation initiatives throughout the Middle East. Driven by a unique philosophy, we incorporate innovative and comprehensive talent management solutions each tailored to suit what our clients need.
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||19 Mar|
Information Technology (IT) Assistant
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
Lindner Middle East
Desktop & Network Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||10 May|