IT Helpdesk Manager
Job description / Role
You will be responsible to manage the existing helpdesk team, build the incident management reporting systems, build a service catalogue, and ensure efficient functioning of the IT Help Desk.
A well-established organisation in the region looking to enhance the performance of their IT Help Desk.
* Lead the development and enforcement of Service Level Agreements, collaborating with end-users to identify proactively resolve problems.
* Identify key problem areas in IT functioning, creating reports to foresee and manage them accordingly.
* Automate and develop self-service mechanism for IT support.
* Develop priority tiering model with call escalation matrix.
* Oversee the training and development of the IT Help Desk team, ensuring that raised issues are handled in a timely and courteous manner.
* Develop the Incident Management reporting system and a Service Catalogue.
* Exciting role with scope to drive change related to existing service desk related processes.
* Opportunity to work with top stakeholders keen on driving change with exciting pace and impact.
* Attractive tax-free salary, along with family benefits such as schooling assistance.
* 5 or more years of helpdesk lead experience in an organisation of 500+ end users.
* Hands on experience with providing support to Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy Management, Microsoft Exchange on cloud and on premise.
* A minimum of ITIL foundation certification.
* Must come from a Higher Education background, with experience in Blackboard, Banner, Salesforce.
* Experience of working in a Microsoft, Apple, and Linux environment.
* Possesses strong leadership qualities and customer service capabilities.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Support Engineer - Fresher - 6 Months Contract
Manpower Middle East
IT Technical Support
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
IT Support Engineer
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)