Job description / Role
• Ability to understand and manage master data, item/product information, and stock movement such as creating purchase orders and product allocation in a retail industry.
• Ability to generate reports when required in MS-Navation
• Microsoft Dynamics NAV installation, configuration of both ( Classic & RTC) maintenance and support
• SQL Server installation, configuration, maintenance and performance tuning.
• Physical setup and configuration of POS machine in store.
• Network Infrastructure Implementation and Maintenance
• Implementation of IT infrastructure required for new store openings
• Carryout inventory management when required
• Regular monitoring of all retail related tech equipment to ensure smooth operations and troubleshoot when required.
• Coordination of IT activity in tandem with central IT based in the UAE
• Support maintain, and effectively improve cloud-based network, hardware, storage, and app delivery platforms
• Take overall responsibility to ensure network, system availability is met and exceeded consistently
• Highly competent in administering a Microsoft Office 365 and Azure PAAS, iAAS & SAAS environments
• Support of Web Server (APACHE, IIS etc), DB Servers, SQL Server management, firewalls & VPNs
• Support security and system audits on the IT landscape to ensure there no breach on data & system performing optimally.
• Competencies in providing best system security practices, this includes disaster recovery planning and first response actions
• Maintain and secure user accounts, passwords, file system security, Active directory, and data integrity for IT environment.
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure organizational technology needs are supported and delivered seamlessly
• Manage end-to-end identification, assessment & selection of new IT platforms, liaise with and manage vendor relations
• Maintain up to date records of all IT moveable and immovable assets
• Inform senior staff about industry innovations and recommend relevant upgrades
• Helpdesk for properly tracking and documenting all system problems, changes, and problem resolutions using automated ticketing system.
• Minimum experience of 4-5 years within similar role.
• Experience in Fashion Retail industry and Microsoft Dynamics NAV a must
• Microsoft Office 2010 and above
• Advance Microsoft Excel 2010 and above
• Passionate about Fashion Retail
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Service Desk Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
Arab Payment Services (APS)
RTC-1 Employment Services