Responsible for leading the development of infrastructure service design on small to medium programmes, projects or bids, ensuring the solution meets the system requirements, is affordable and supportable.
Accountable for the architectural integrity of the infrastructure solution, managing design dependencies and impacts of change.
As part of the IT Leadership team and in collaboration with its other members, provide input to IT management issues and strategy setting sessions.
An international public service business with established footprint within the region.
* Accountable for all IT infrastructure (Server, Storage, Network etc.) that are owned and maintained by SME division.
* Works with SME contracts and partner organisations and is able to offer solution leadership, consultancy and assurance services across the server and network infrastructure
* Managing the level 3 engineers (server and network) and act as a single point of contact for infrastructure related activities.
* Has a broad understanding of infrastructure technology solutions but maintains specialisms in one or two areas.
* Is always looking for ways to innovate and exploit new technologies notwithstanding the need to utilise known and proven technology solutions
* Applies and adheres to engineering processes and techniques to ensure implementable and cost effective designs are derived
This unique opportunity will provide the successful candidate with a chance to join a great organisation at a time of exciting change.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Professional security qualification (e.g. MCSE, CCNP, MCP)
* ITIL V 3.0, Service Management qualification.
* 5+ years (min) experience as infrastructure manager / team lead
* 12+ years of relevant experience in managing and maintaining server, storage and network infrastructure
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
A Leading Oil Trading and Shipping Company in the UAE
System Engineer - Microsoft - Infrastructure - Active Directory - DHCP - DNS
IT Systems, Senior Associate - Banking
Swisslinx Middle East
Group IT Manager
|Abu Dhabi||2 Nov|
IT Desktop Support Manager - Must have PE/ FS