IT Management Associate (UAE National)
Job description / Role
Work across software development, data analysis, networking, or cybersecurity, supporting the design, implementation, and maintenance of technology systems.
A top tier financial services entity in Dubai.
* Developing and maintaining databases and software systems.
* Conducting data analysis and reporting to support decision-making.
* Monitoring and maintaining IT systems and security protocols.
* Providing technical support to all employees.
* Researching and implementing new technologies to improve operational efficiency.
* Exposure to multinational environment.
* Opportunities for continued professional and personal development.
* UAE National with Family Book.
* Bachelors degree in Information Technology or similar.
* Excellent academic track record.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.