Job description / Role
IT Manager - Must have retail industry experience
This position will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with local IT partner/service providers. Responsible for ensuring IT support and development is in line with the business.
Multinational retail brand launching and scaling across the Middle East.
* Develop the local IT team
* Streamline organisation, infrastructure, systems and processes
* Manage day to day relations with Group IT and ensures alignment/coordination between company on all projects
* Ensure proper support to users, stores and Ecommerce
* Manage infrastructure, network and IT inventory
* Manage all IT projects, in collaboration with or under supervision from Global HQ
* Optimise costs and manage IT budget
* Implement regular dashboards
* Highly competitive salary package on offer for the right candidate
* Must have experience managing IT projects and teams for a large retail brand
* Bachelors degree in IT is preferred
* Experience delivering IT transformation across Ecommerce, POS, CRM and ERP will be a big bonus
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.