Job description / Role
IT Manager - Abu Dhabi
We're working with a well respected real estate developer who are looking for an IT Manager ASAP.
You will be responsible for installing, managing & maintaining our clients IT infrastructure and you will have a team of engineers reporting to you.
This is a great opportunity to join a very successful firm and progress in your career.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working within a management position in the UAE
- IT management in a construction / real estate firm would be ideal
- Available to start within 2 weeks (ideal)
- Available to start within 4 weeks (essential)
- Currently living / working in the UAE
- Currently living in Abu Dhabi or willing to commute to Abu Dhabi (Essential)
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
IT Manager (Head of IT)
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||28 Aug|
Senior IT Manager
IT Senior Officer - Systems & Monitoring
Robert Half International (RHI)
BAC Middle East