Job description / Role
KIKLABB is currently seeking an IT Manager to help support its growth and operational capacity. This is a full-time position, based in Dubai.
Key Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
• Managing the availability, reliability and performance of KIKLABB’s IT hardware and software infrastructure
• Plan, strategise, configure and deliver outstanding support and services for KIKLABB's clients and staff
• Promptly respond to and resolve KIKLABB clients’ technical issues, manage and maintain our internal IT infrastructure
• Coordinate with and provide solutions to Guest Relations, Sales and Operations teams
• Manage and engage third party vendors with cabling, repairs and system installations
• Troubleshoot and resolve LAN & Wireless network issues
• Coordinate with Events team for set up and configuration of audio visual equipment
• Configure network printing equipment including printer servers, printers and other peripheral devices
• Proactively ensure that client and staff IT issues are anticipated and resolved before they happen. Evaluate and educate clients on IT practices that maximize their working efficiency
• Leverage existing tech assets, to enhance and streamline client experience
• Identify potential additional revenues for KIKLABB through the sale, installation and support of IT Services
• Exercise discretion and judgment in evaluating problems and creating solutions for clients
• IT-related / Computer Science degree from a reputable university and +3 years of technical experience supporting IT networks, servers and infrastructure, Windows and macOS based PCs/laptops, printers and smart phones
• Should have strong operational experience in client support and managing: PBX / facility access control / Evoko Room Manager systems
• Knowledge and experience of using Salesforce, HTML, Java and CSS would be a bonus
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and problem ownership
• Ability to communicate technical information, to a wide range of end-users, including non-technical users
• Have expert operating knowledge of Microsoft and Apple based business applications and operating systems
• Knowledge of data networking principles and architecture
• Able to use support tools to speed up problem solving and improve productivity
• Identify and consult with management regarding solutions to particular projects
• Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Strong English communication skills both verbal and written
• Preferably have a UAE driving license
About the Company
KIKLABB turns our client’s ambitions into results. Launching soon, KIKLABB is a unique Dubai free zone license issuing platform with highly functional co-working spaces/offices, offering complete business service solutions in a bustling, collaborative workspace environment. All located on the iconic QE2 at Mina Rashid, Dubai.
We’re our client’s launch pad, their concierge, their secret weapon, the one who takes care of the boring stuff (business licenses, visas, WiFi, parking, cleaners, etc) so they can get on with making things happen. It's where a waterfront setting inspires fresh authentic ideas. Where networking happens on their doorstep, in a work space used by a diverse group of members with the drive, ambition and passion to take their ideas to the next level.
Whether they’re new to the game or new to the market, KIKLABB's full-service platform gives our clients everything they need to KIKstart their business.