Job description / Role
Position: IT Manager
Location: Motor City, Dubai
We are looking for an IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our communication systems. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs. The IT Manager will be responsible for managing all the IT related requirement of both the Dubai and Fujairah offices. You must have experience with Facility management trouble-shooting tasks such as security cameras, electronic access and all printers and AV equipment.
The successful candidate will have the skills and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
• Compensation commensurate with experience
• Manage information technology and computer systems
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Audit systems and assess their outcomes
• Preserve assets, information security and control structures
• Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
Skills & proficiency:
• Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
• Expertise in data center management and data governance
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
• Facility management trouble-shooting tasks such as security cameras, electronic access and all printers and AV equipment
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Management Information System or similar field
About the Company
A leading investment hub in the UAE.