Job description / Role
KIKLABB is currently seeking an IT Manager to help support its growth and operational capacity. This is a full-time position, based in Dubai.
• Responsible for the availability, reliability and performance of KIKLABB’s IT infrastructure and services
• Plan, strategise, configure and deliver outstanding support and services for KIKLABB members and staff
• Promptly respond to and resolve KIKLABB members’ technical issues, while managing and maintaining our internal IT infrastructure
• Coordinate with and provide solutions to Networking, Sales and Operations teams
• Manage and engage third party vendors to perform cabling repairs and approved installs
• Coordinate and partner with other technology teams and their party vendors to troubleshoot and resolve LAN & Wireless network issues
• Coordinate with Audio Visual Services team with the configuration, administration and troubleshooting of location-based audio-visual equipment
• Configure network printing resources including printer servers, printers and other peripheral devices
• Proactively ensure that members’ issues are, where possible, anticipated and resolved before they happen.
• Evaluate and educate members on IT practices that maximize their working efficiency while at KIKLABB
• Leverage existing, emerging, and innovative technologies to enhance the client experience and improve / streamline technology services and processes
• Identify potential additional revenues for KIKLABB through the sale, installation and support of IT Services
• Exercise discretion and judgment in evaluating problems and creating solutions for clients
• IT-related / Computer Science degree from a reputable university
• +3 years of technical experience supporting IT networks, servers and infrastructure, Windows and macOS based PCs/laptops, printers and smart phones
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, customer empathy and problem ownership
• Ability to effectively communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users, including non-technical users
• Have expert operating knowledge of Microsoft and Apple based business applications and operating systems
• Knowledge of data networking principles and architecture
• Ability to maintain positive relationships with clients and colleagues
• Able to use support tools to speed up problem solving and improve productivity
• Identify and consult with management regarding solutions to particular projects
• Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Strong English communication skills both verbal and written
• Preferable to have a UAE driving license
About the Company
KIKLABB turns our client’s ambitions into results. Launching soon, KIKLABB is a unique Dubai free zone license issuing platform with highly functional co-working spaces/offices, offering complete business service solutions in a bustling, collaborative workspace environment. All located on the iconic QE2 at Mina Rashid, Dubai.
We’re our client’s launch pad, their concierge, their secret weapon, the one who takes care of the boring stuff (business licenses, visas, WiFi, parking, cleaners, etc) so they can get on with making things happen. It's where a waterfront setting inspires fresh authentic ideas. Where networking happens on their doorstep, in a work space used by a diverse group of members with the drive, ambition and passion to take their ideas to the next level.
Whether they’re new to the game or new to the market, KIKLABB's full-service platform gives our clients everything they need to KIKstart their business.
IT Project Manager
Manpower Middle East
IT Support Engineer
Manpower Middle East
IT Support Executive
IT Support Engineer - 4 Months Extendable Contract