Job description / Role
Leading international Architecture and Design operation seek experienced IT Manager to provide the practice with the most appropriate hardware and software for the practice to deliver the required product on time and in the format to suit client expectations.
• Managing IT Personnel, IT Infrastructure, IT Software, Asset Management, IT Budget, Hands on IT support, and ensuring ongoing development management and knowledge management of the department.
• Also responsible for ongoing staff development and Inductions.
• This individual will be technically hands on as well as managing a small team of IT professionals.
• Excellent communication skills
• This professional will meet the following requirements, having done so most recently in a well structured professional environment in UAE.
• With an interest in IT and a hands on approach, this personal will join a highly communicative management team and expected to integrate professionally.
• Being able to work hands on and under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Ideally within Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry.
• Highly competent in maintaining, repairing and configuring various types of IT hardware to ensure efficient operation beyond standard manufacturer warranty periods.
• Highly competent in administering a complete hybrid Microsoft Office 365 environments.
• Highly competent in designing, deploying and maintaining a Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10 environment with Active Directory.
• Highly competent in administering Cisco Meraki switching environments, including site to site and Client VPN’s.
• Highly competent in administering VMWare vSphere 6 suite. More importantly VMWare ESXi 6.7 Hypervisor.
• Highly competent in providing training and guidance for end users. Good interpersonal skills are essential.
• Highly Competent in providing best system security practices to ensure protection from Malware, Ransomware, Trojans, Viruses and Root Kits. This includes disaster recovery planning and first response actions.
• Competent in managing a small IT team effectively to ensure adequate service level agreements are met.
• Competent in managing cloud infrastructure from various cloud providers – Azure, BIM 360, Local cloud providers.
• Competent in planning, managing and executing small scale projects involving various types of sub-consultants and service providers.
• Competent in IT systems fault finding and remediation.
• Good understanding of the Autodesk software suite for architectural design.
• Good understanding of basic scripting languages (Batch, PowerShell and Linux Bash).
• Good understanding of prioritizing service requests to best fit company requirements.
About the Company
Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect. to: Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect.
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||19 Mar|
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
Bin Eid Executive Search and Selection
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary