Job description / Role
My client a leading Architectural and Engineering consultancy has an urgent requirement for am IT Manager in their Dubai practice.
Suitable candidates who fulfil the following criteria:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or equivalent Computer Discipline.
- 10- 15 years relevant industry experience preferably in similar type companies.
- Very competent in CISCO Switching Systems, and administering VMWare vSphere 6 suite. & VMWare ESXi 6.7 Supervisor.
- Highly competent in designing, deploying and maintaining a Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10 in a Microsoft 365 environment.
- Previous experience in administering BIM Software, preferably AutoDesk Suites including REVIT.
- Ability to manage an IT team and ensure resources are deployed efficiently.
- Good communication and listening skills to people from within the IT Team and management with less of a technical understanding of IT.
- Experience in the UAE and preferably on the ground available for a quick start.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
Bin Eid Executive Search and Selection
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||19 Mar|
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary