Job description / Role
• Develop and implement Information Technology policies, procedures and best practices, programs and schedules for business and finance data through processing & managing the Information Technology activities and provide relevant advice and expertise to all levels within the company to ensure company’s objectives.
• To provide leadership and support in IT strategy and deployment of the company and the properties "the company" manages to ensure exceeding the expectations of the clients, customers, shareholders, and staff.
• To plan, manage, support and assure the configuration and delivery all IT related services through the development of strategic plans, policies, programs and schedules for business and finance data processing, computer services, network communications and management information services to realize corporate goals and objectives.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
The following is not a comprehensive list; other areas of expertise may be required to successfully perform the functions of IT Manager:
• Direct and manage computing and information technology strategic plans, policies, programs, and schedules for business and finance data processing, computer services, network communications and management information services to accomplish corporate goals and objectives.
• Direct the information and data integrity of the company and its business units.
• Develop strategic plans to meet the company’s information technology needs in line with its growth objective.
• Develop and establish operating policies and approaches for computing and information technology.
• Evaluate overall operations of computing and information technology functions and recommend enhancements.
• Advise senior management on strategic systems conversion and integrations in support of business goals and objectives.
• Prepare enterprise objectives and budgets to facilitate the timely, orderly and efficient capture, storage, processing and dissemination of relevant information.
• Interact with managers and executives on internal and external operations that are impacted by the capture, storage, processing and dissemination for information.
• Review and approve major contracts for computing and information technology services and equipment.
• Provide training as needed on information technology systems and equipment to facilitate operations of Khidmah divisions and properties.
• Supervise and provide training for IT Supervisors and IT Specialists as needed.
• The IT Manager is expected to read and understand all Manuals, Memos and Handouts and ensure that all IT Team Members have read and comply with policies, procedures and directives.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or any related field.
Experience and Skills
• 6+ years of experience in an IT role, with at least 2-3 years in a management role.
Required Skills and Educational Background
• Professionalism in interdepartmental/intercompany and customer contact;
• Ability to handle stressful situations pertaining to MIS operations;
• Maintenance of high levels of product quality and staff productivity;
• Accurate and timely execution of all processing in order to minimize backlog;
• University Degree in Computer or related field;
• Experience in supervising staff and evaluating staff performance;
• Hands on data processing experience, at least 3 years in Information Technology;
• Property Management and IT specific experience preferred;
• Team player with good leadership and communication skills;
• Ability to communicate IT information to end users with limited knowledge in the field;
• Revenue/Yield Management specific experience.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
Head of IT
Bin Eid Executive Search and Selection