Job description / Role
This opportunity is with a large group into diversified businesses.
• Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
• Working with Cloud SAS based applications like Microsoft Cloud Office 365 running Exchange online in Hybrid mode with SharePoint Online, One Drive, Microsoft Teams, Office 365 suite of applications & Microsoft Azure Server Management & Administration with Azure-based VPN to various branches
• Managing and maintaining the backup & disaster recovery operations using On-premises or Cloud-based backup applications
• Oversee the full administration & maintenance of Cloud or on-premises Email & Web security solutions
• Hands-on knowledge in administering the various network components like Firewalls with VPN Access , Routers, Wi-Fi access points etc. and in managing the overall security parameters for each of these devices
• Oversee provisioning of end-user technical support services for the Group and should have experience in managing Helpdesk ticketing system
• Liaise with the ISPs in provisioning and maintaining stable internet connectivity and bandwidth usage
• ERP & Business Applications
• Vendor Management
• Devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
• Keeping abreast of existing and emerging core systems & network technologies to support next-generation IT solutions for the Group
• To be successful, you will possess at least 10+ years of experience at a managerial level
• Bachelor's degree in IT or related field is a must
• Previous background in working with Cloud SAS based applications
• Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy, ability to conduct technological analyses and research, leadership and organizational abilities, strategic thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.
Head of IT
TGC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jul|
Technology Division Manager / Head of IT
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
A Leading Healthcare Entity In The UAE