Job description / Role
A leading Fortune 500 company in Financial Solutions is currently looking for an IT Manager (Information Technology) to be based in Dubai, UAE.
The job holder will be responsible for ensuring that the business has an adaptable, secure, resilient, and effective IT infrastructure at all times.
• Customer Centricity
• Internal Process
• Learning and development
• Graduate in Computer Science. Additional IT Professional qualifications preferred.
• 10-15 years of a similar experience within UAE TPA companies.
• Good knowledge and understanding of the insurance market, regulatory environment, and primary, secondary, and tertiary health care setups.
• Advanced oral and written communication skills including presentation skills, demonstrating the ability to convey information in a way that is meaningful and well received by stakeholders and team members.
• Added advantage if the candidate is proficient in Arabic.
• Experience working on large, complex development and/or process improvement projects.
• Probing and analytical approach with the ability to pre-empt potential problems and identify inefficiencies.
• Advanced customer service and communication skills, demonstrating the ability to convey business terminology that is meaningful and well received by the customer.
• Exceptional interpersonal and networking skills, people management skills, demonstrating the ability to lead, mentor, and develop associates.
• Advanced ability to adapt new methods; work under tight deadlines.
• Ability to challenge the status quo in a facilitative and collaborative way
• Advanced ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional and technical disciplines
• Advanced persuasion and negotiation skills when working with internal/external customers to resolve issues/problems
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Regional IT Manager - Retail Industry
Manpower Middle East
Senior IT Manager
Middle East Executive
Global Director of IT
Senior IT Project Manager