Prestige Luxury Real Estate
Job description / Role
• Keep computer systems running smoothly and ensure users get the maximum benefit from them
• Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
• Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
• Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
• Replace parts as required
• Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
• Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
• Support the roll-out of new applications
• Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
• Work continuously on a task until completion
• Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time*
• Test and evaluate new technology
• Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
• GRAPHIC DESIGNER SKILLS
• Experience in Linux Server
• Experience in WordPress
• Computer networks - installing, configuring, and maintaining computers in large organizations
• Desktop support - providing direct user assistance
• Communication skills
• Knowledge of Graphic designing, and Adobe Photoshop is an advantage.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years of experience working in IT operations
• Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
• Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
• Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
• Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
About the Company
The name Prestige is synonymous with luxury real estate and personalized service. Located in the heart of Dubai, UAE and since our inception in 2007 we have come to be recognized as a top producing Real Estate company year on year and have built a reputation for selling some of the most distinctive properties in the city. With Dubai gaining increased attention due to its global outreach and attractive business environment, the idea of having an elite local business serving the city's most distinguished and influential residents and investors is very alluring.
With over 100 dedicated brokers providing unwavering commitment to character, integrity and proficiency, clients receive personalized service combined with the best of the industry's evolving tools and technology.
Prestige is a real estate firm that provides expert guidance at finding a home or investment property in Dubai. We guide you through the process to help you achieve your dreams! We help you secure the best financing, find you the best deal, schedule and guide you through viewings, negotiate expertly for you and assist you through the transfer process; we have you covered from start to finish. We've built our reputation on service that exceeds every expectation and industry standard.
We aim to be our client's expert guide through the maze of Dubai real estate. We are with them every step of the way, from listing to closing, keeping the process simple and stress-free.
IT Support Engineer
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
IT Technical Support
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
IT Support Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
IT Support Engineer - Fresher - 6 Months Contract
Manpower Middle East
IT Support Technician
Majestic Medical & Technical Supplies
|Abu Dhabi||17 Feb|