Big Fish Recruitment
Job description / Role
• Develops IT strategy based on strategic objectives and business plan of the company and considers the IT needs of the company to ensure IT capabilities are responsive to the needs of the company growth and objectives.
• Analyse business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
• Plays a lead role in selecting and establishing contracts with vendors for the acquisition, installation, and maintenance of all information technology hardware, software, and services.
• Develops IT policies, procedures, standards, requirements, and procedures for the company and ensures it is communicated and complied with.
• Monitors all IT projects and develops proposals to Management relating to system integration, software, or hardware upgrades.
• Manages the information and data integrity of the company.
• Ensures the regular verification and control of programs to avoid major system breaks down.
• Keeps the management informed about any significant developments in the IT practices and trends that are required to stay up to date with the technology.
• Ensures all IT reports are produced according to schedule and distributed in a timely manner.
• Manages employees in the IT department in performing their delegated tasks and nominate employees for appropriate training.
• Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
• Experience in ERP, CRM, and Mobile Applications development in real estate.
• Well-versed in the integration of multiple platforms of software.
• Prepares overall IT budget as part of the annual budgeting cycle and obtains necessary approval.
• Prepare and submit the budget as per prescribed budget timelines and standards.
• Must have strong knowledge supported by professional experience in ERP, CRM, and Mobile Applications development in real estate including robust project delivery methodology.
• Must be able to write detailed routine reports and correspondence that can be easily conveyed to others.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
• Proven record of excellent internal and external customer service.
• Decision making
• IT skills
• Time management
• Bachelor’s degree in IT from a reputed university
• 10-15 years of experience in IT with project management and implementation experience.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of IT
Calvin James Recruitment