Job description / Role
• Maintain local related systems and be responsible for some development work
• Analyze Central Bank system update requirements or internal management requirements, discuss with the business department to form a requirements specification
• Discuss the specific implementation plan with the development center and follow up the progress
• Formulate and practice various emergency scenarios and improve branch continuity plans
• Participate in conferences or forums related to regulatory compliance or fintech, learn about local scientific and technological trends, and continuously change internal systems
• Communicate with Head Office for various tasks
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant field
• 2+ years of experience in related field
• Have development program experience, familiar with Java, database sql, etc.
• Have project management experience, including but not limited to requirement analysis, project planning and arrangement
• Fluent in both English and Chinese
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||19 Mar|
IT System Admin for a Leading Company
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
|Abu Dhabi||15 Mar|
Lindner Middle East