Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are currently working with a large holding group with multiple business units throughout the Middle East, who are looking for a IT Manager to be based at their head office in Dubai.
The IT Manager is responsible for the implementation, operations and maintenance of all non-ERP applications and systems deployed within the corporate computing ecosystem managed by the clients IT. Specific areas of responsibility would be to manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of the clients IT supported applications, specifically but not limited to Office 365, Legal Docs and those applications specifically deployed to support the groups companies.
The role has a clear succession path into a senior position with this role available due to an internal promotion within the business, with the company offering a package of 16,000 AED - 19,000 AED based on experience.
AED 16,000 to 19,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Job Knowledge & experience required:
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Suite of products, Enterprise Storage systems, Backup and Business Continuity processes, and Data and Voice networks
• Working understanding of other workloads like SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Flow, and other misc. Office 365 workloads
• Endpoint security management solutions like (Sophos, Crowd strike, Sentinel one)
• Good understanding of Microsoft CSP/EA agreements, billing, and reconciliation concepts
• Strong knowledge on Active directory, DNS(public and private), DHCP, WSUS
• Strong knowledge on backup, virtualization (including but not limited to hyper V and VM ware), Cloud (AWS, Azure, and ability to manage and run a full helpdesk software
• Understanding of ITIL and ISO 27001 is mandatory.
• Privilege access management
• Working knowledge of Firewalls and other perimeter security controls
• Previous experience operating a high availability service environment.
• Experience with Network and Information Security
• Previous experience in a role that involved IT audits and IT purchasing responsibilities.
• Experience with Mobile applications and web technologies
• Excellent communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders outside of IT.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Group IT Manager - ERP Implementation
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
IT Project Manager
TGC Consulting Middle East