Job description / Role
As an IT Manager, you will be responsible to oversee, administer and ensure that company IT and communication platforms, technology and strategies are in place to help facilitate the successful execution of the organisation's corporate operations and events.
A well-established organisation in the entertainment space looking to scale up and currently investing heavily in top professionals for their IT team.
* Manage the IT department, ensuring delivery of appropriate service, support and information to all users in our head office and on-site where the event takes place.
* Determine the most appropriate design of infrastructure to support the business, considering prevailing best practices and technologies.
* Develop and maintain the IT strategy, including initiating and managing, when required, development projects to refresh or renew all IT systems.
* Develop the overall IT security strategy and policies for the organisation as per governmental guidelines.
* Manage any changes during the life of the project and report on budgets, actual expenditure, scope, and deliverables using financial controls (related to the IT budget), indicators and deviations to the project manager.
* Manage department staffing, including resource planning, recruitment, professional development, and appraisals to provide a resilient and responsive support team that provides the specified service levels to the organisation's staff.
* Review and approve major applications / infrastructure configuration changes that impact the overall IT performance and security posture of the company.
* Provide leadership and direction to ensure the development, documentation, and presentation of IT security, education, awareness, and training for management, IT personnel and staff.
* Work with auditors and cross-functional team members to establish audit scope and schedules, while maintaining excellent relationships with them.
* Responsible for the implementation and testing of IT systems to ensure continuous business operations.
* Supervise the provision of end-user support services, including help-desk and associated technical support services.
* Take responsibility for the development and appraisals of IT staff members which includes coaching and mentoring.
* Contribute to the regional expansion strategy of FLASH to ensure sustainable long-term growth.
* Attractive salary
* Dynamic work environment
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work in a leading organisation
* IT based degree, university degree, or equivalent work experience required.
* Minimum of 7 years of IT experience, out of which 3 years in a managerial position in a corporate or events industry.
* Strong knowledge of network design and configuration, network security, and software and applications.
* Strong knowledge of IT security and IT standards.
* Solid knowledge of cloud storing management.
* Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Arabic.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||28 Aug|
IT Manager (Head of IT)
|Abu Dhabi||10 Sep|
IT Project Manager
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
IT Project Manager