Job description / Role
Looking for a Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient IT network infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
- Configure, maintain and upgrade network devices which includes Switches, routers, Firewall, Wireless Controller, Access Points and Call Manager.
- Troubleshooting network problems and escalating problems to vendor.
- Ensure network availability and connectivity to support business.
- Maintains network performance by monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and maintaining documentation.
- Keep an eye out for needed security updates and patch the network devices periodically.
- Understand the new business requirements and design network solutions to meet the business needs.
- Proven experience in a network administrator role for at least 5 years.
- Hands on experience in LAN/WAN, VoIP and Unified Wireless Network technologies; switching, routing, firewall, Wireless Controller, Access Points and Call Manager.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring the network infrastructure.
- CCNA and CCNP Certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG) is a Dubai, United Arab Emirates, based entertainment company, a new business vertical of Dubai Holding. AMG is one of the region’s leading entertainment organisations, covering radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. With a vision inspired by innovation, AMG is positioned as an engaging premier integrated entertainment company, managing Global Village, Arabian Radio Network and Done Events. Founded in March 2005, AMG has a workforce of just under 300 staff across its three Dubai-based offices.