A Leading Healthcare Entity In The UAE
Job description / Role
• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
• Provide support over the telephone or in live environment to help set up systems or resolve issues.
• Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing, and solving hardware or software faults.
• Configuring Switches, VLans, Wireless access points.
• Good Knowledge on structured cablings.
• Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
• Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
• Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
• Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
• Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
• Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, e.g., software developers.
• Testing and evaluating new applications.
• Patient billing invoice cancellation (it should be done by Insurance or finance team).
• Testing the software’s and report bugs to the software provider.
• New requirements addition in Clinical Application from doctors and others.
• Coordination with the Site on ELV system.
• Good Knowledge on Microsoft 365 domain
• Configuring DHCP, DNS, Network protocols, Firewall, File share, SharePoint sites
• Troubleshooting of Multifunctional Devices like printers scanners
• Configuring Active Directory, Windows 2012 R2 Server, Hyper V installation
• Experience working on Storage and SANs
• Experience working on PACs and DICOM applications
• Perform other duties activities as directed.
• Review CCTV Footage
• Data Archival Backup & Review
• Restoration Test
• Risk Assessment review and update
• I.T Assets Review
• Review Access logs
• Review cabinet and network diagrams
• Review of Attendance Machine Users and rights
• Review of EMR access rights and users
• Patch Management
• Generic Accounts password changing
• Passwords Changing for Network appliances.
• Backup Logs Review
• 2 to 3 years of experience in healthcare environment
About the Company
A leading healthcare entity in the UAE.