Job description / Role
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience tackling various hardware and software problems. They should be comfortable providing technology solutions to employees and working closely with third party software parties to adopt new technologies and efficiently use existing ones. This candidate should have prior experience working with information technology and information security, and understand the latest technology trends to ensure the technology in place is up to date.
• Develop, implement and maintain IT network, systems and applications
• Responsible for monitoring and improvement of information security related indicators.
• Control and monitor data, network access and backup systems
• Understand various IT troubleshooting and provide technical support
• Manage technologies and provide administrative assistance for various systems
• Negotiate and communicate with third-party software providers for new software's and troubleshooting
• Any other responsibility assigned by the bank or person in charge of the department from time to time on the basis of requirement
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant field
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in information technology/information security.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Experience in information technology space and solving various software and hardware problems and familiar with Java, database sql etc.
• Experience in project management
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.
IT Support Technician
IT Help Desk Support
Emad Trade House
Gulf Target Holdings
IT Admin Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
IT System Administrator
Easy World Automation