Job description / Role
- Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting a company's computer systems. Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments.
- Primary responsibilities configure Active Directory.
- DNS, DHCP, WDS, have a sound knowledge of servers, able to do troubleshooting for windows operating systems.
- Managing file and print server.
- FSRM, DFS, Also must have a good hands on Routing and switching.
- Time-Attendence central management. CCTV, Office365.
- IP Phone PABX.
- Firewall security.
- Video conference.
- Also good understanding Linux systems
- MCSE, CCNA.
- Linux Administration.
- Communication Skills.
- Technical, logical thought process.
- Passionate and Attentive.
- Quantitative Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- In-depth knowledge IT.
- Knowledge of CRM.
- Preferred Bachelors Qualification.
- Ability to stick to strict deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate.
About the Company
At Bites, we operate a futuristic leading online and mobile marketplace for dine-in, delivery and take-awayto provide customers with an easy and safe way to order and pay from local restaurants and bars. With take away and delivery; restaurants and Bars that join the Bites platform have their menu accessible to online consumers. These consumers can search for their favorite food or drink using their current location to find the best value service at their easiest convenience. Currently, the aim is to cover all of theEmirates however, the focus on the first launch of Bites will be in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah November. Our aim for the first launch is to increase our Restaurant clients to 10,000 and have over
1,000,000 customers using our Bites App. Our team will continue to grow over the upcoming months and eventually will become globally starting in Egypt and America. Bites Benefits
As a valued employee at Bites, you have access to a range of exclusive rewards and benefits when working with us. We believe a a fun and approachable team creates an opportunity to success. You get to enjoy special discounts and privileges with our partner merchants that include: food and beverage, health and beauty, leisure events. Social events and a lot more. To keep our employees satisfied we will be offering plenty of social events, including gym and yoga classes, leisure nights throughout the year. Our staff will also get access to the latest gadgets.
We will use our growing portfolio with partners all over the UAE an opportunity for our employees to get exclusive discounts that you can get only at Bites.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Infrastructure Lead