Job description / Role
• Be responsible for the maintenance, commissioning, setting and management of all network equipment and network lines such as routers and switches, and deal with network faults in time to ensure the smooth flow of the company's network.
• Responsible for maintaining the company's server, ERP system, office computer, printer, projector, network video conference, etc., dealing with daily sudden faults, and assisting all departments in data security backup, sorting and archiving.
• Be responsible for the company's enterprise mailbox management, new employee entry mailbox, resignation deactivation, Mail Backup and client maintenance.
• Responsible for the company's IT asset management, rational allocation of office computers, regular dust removal and maintenance of computer equipment, upgrading of old computers, scrapping of computers that can no longer be used, and configuring and assembling new computers as needed.
• Be responsible for the company's VPN server erection, VPN account and user allocation, as well as daily management and maintenance.
• Be responsible for the installation and maintenance of relevant servers, account allocation and master account password control.
• Be responsible for the management of the company's website and domain name, and cooperate with relevant departments to deal with technical problems.
• Be responsible for the renewal and cancellation of the company's broadband, telephone and network services.
• College degree or above, major in computer related, more than two years of relevant working experience, hcip CCNP certificate is preferred;
• Familiar with windows server, Linux server and ad domain server, able to set up VPN server independently; Proficient in PC maintenance, can quickly judge and deal with computer faults.
• Be familiar with the configuration of H3C Huawei routers, switches and other network equipment, be able to set up small and medium-sized network environment independently, have certain experience in network line planning and management, and be able to deal with sudden network faults in time.
• Familiar with network environment, VLAN building, policy routing, static routing, and other network technologies
• Familiar with the use, installation and maintenance of common ERP systems (gold disc, UFIDA, etc.) and common office software, have a sense of responsibility and obey the work arrangement of leaders.
About the Company
Hoo Exchange is the world's leading digital assets trading platform.
IT Technical Support
Alnair Mineral Services
Paris Group International
IT Support Engineer
Network and IT Support Engineer