Job description / Role
* Experience in Microsoft Navision 2016 environment and well versed with ERP system configuration, various modules, and functionality
* Provide technical and functional support of Master Data, Pricing, Purchase, Sales, Inventory & Finance modules.
* Checking, monitoring of ERPs back up and perform SQL tuning on a daily basis to make process error free
* Experience of at least one End to End ERP implementation experience right from requirement gathering to UAT to Go Live
* Should be well versed with system configuration in NAV 2016 setup
* Thoroughly understand ERP security subsystem and maintain ERP user access discipline across the business functions.
* Analyze and troubleshoot ERP system issues reported by end-users.
* Design, develop and maintain reports used by technical staff and ERP systems users.
* Assist in the organization and inventory of all hardware and software resources.
* Assisting Users in their day to day operations on LS retail from Different Location.
* Setup & Configuration of new company in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
* Managing user rights, including logins and roles / permissions and Troubleshooting the Technical /Functional issues
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
* At least 4 years of experience in implementation and customization in financial or accounting industry
* Proficient in Microsoft Navision 2016 & LS-Retail POS
* Microsoft SQL Programming
* Net Framework Programming
* CAL and AL Programming
* Power Bi Reporting
* Excellent knowledge of ERP software
* Hands-on experience with IT-related software
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
|Abu Dhabi||3 Oct|
IT Technical Support
Alnair Mineral Services
Sr. IT System Administrator
RTC-1 Employment Services