Job description / Role
Job Title: IT Presales Consultant
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Travel requirements: Travel within the country & African regions
• Strong knowledge of Requirements understanding, management and analysis to create proposals.
• Reviewing RFPs, RFIs, managing presales proposals, analyzing deal qualification metrics and recommending the best solutions
• Coordination with all stakeholders (sales, solutions, delivery, technology, facilities) to ensure timely and high-quality proposal submission
• Providing necessary suggestions to the product team for the enhancement and improvement of product features as per market trends.
• Driving revenue management & growth and managing large enterprise accounts along with their issues & after-sales support
• Establishing product-market fit & validating business model for new-age business and collaborating with other business leaders to for formulating development strategies to meet current & future growth requirements
• Formulating, developing and implementing yearly business strategies to ensure attainment of revenue goals and profitable sell-through; ensured the strategic objectives were well understood and executed by the team
• Creating & sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities by motivating high performance amongst teams
• Excellent skills at Proposal management methodologies – Initiation & Kick off, Planning, Execution, Control, Closing and retrospective activities.
• Assist & attend the client meetings for Product demos & requirement analysis.
• Participate in client interactions during the deal process to better understand the context and design client specific solutions.
• Must have at least 5+ years of experience in IT presales
• Good to have experience in wallet payments background
• Must have experience in either of the industry like Fintech, Payments, Banking, Etc
• Must have experience in providing pre-sales technical support to colleagues requiring assistance with equipment, software product or service configurations and functionality
• Must have experience in performing a technical lead role in the review and response of RFP/RFI documents
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
Assistant IT Manager
Desktop Support Engineer
IT Technical Support
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Excelsior Group ME
IT System Administrator
Easy World Automation