Job description / Role
- 5-8 years experience in Network and/or IT sourcing
- Manager level candidates that are able to run RFP, coordinate meetings , PMO support
- Commercial understanding of Network and/or IT sourcing
- Experience in Telco Operators and/or OEM’s
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
AED 12,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
University Qualifications: Bachelors
Nature and length of previous experience: Experience in IT Sourcing and Procurement
Specialist knowledge: Mobile Telecommunication, Radio Access Network, Core Network
Age Range: NA
Gender Preference: NA
Nationality Preference: NA
Language Fluency: English
Current Location: UAE only
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Al Baddad Capital
1st Line IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Al Baddad Capital