Job description / Role
The responsible Project Manager will make sure that each assigned project is delivered on time within budget and scope. With high quality and in accordance with the project goals.
The overall goal for the role is to coordinate the delivery of the project with the different Business (Business Owners, Customers) and IT units (PMO, Infrastructure, Application Managers, QA, etc).
Global shipping and logistics company rapidly expanding across Middle East
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Manage the relationships between different stakeholders
* Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Perform risk management in conjunction with Business Analysis and Application Product managers.
Highly competitive salary package on offer for the right candidate
* Certified in at least one PM methodology (PMP, Prince2, etc.)
* Knowledge of Agile Project Management
* Overall understanding of IT (Architecture, Development, Infrastructure)
* Project Management Tools (TFS, JIRA or similar)
* Communicate effectively across all levels, engaging and inspiring at senior levels internally and externally.
* Cultural awareness within a multi-cultural Corporate environment
* 5 years related working experience with at least 1 years on a Managemen t position.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Web Project Manager
IT Project Specialist - IT Project Support - IT Project Management – Banking
|Abu Dhabi||3 Apr|
Al Baddad Capital
IT Director - Logistics / FMCG Business