Job description / Role
IT Project Manager - Fixed Term Contract
IT Project Manager is required to join a dynamic E-commerce company, Dubai based. The company is experiencing a period of growth and they are looking for IT Project Manager with primary experience in leading strategic and tactical planning, development and coordination of ERP implementation in consultation with BOD and implementation team.
IT Project Manager will need solid knowledge with ERP implementation and previous experience within E-commerce domain.
You should be hardworking, motivated and goal-oriented IT Project Manager seeking a new challenge, ideally available to join immediately. You should possess strong communication skills - both written and verbal and great team working skills.
• Managing and Leading the project till successful implementation with all key user acceptances as per the project plan as attached.
• Keeping all the departments up to date on all stages of the project.
• Clearly defining the financial budget to top management and managing the project within agreed budget limits as per attached signed agreement with Think Tribe
• Closely Monitoring the spending Vs Budget.
• Discussing with top management and seeking approvals with proper justifications for change in budgets.
• Clearly defining timelines of various phases of the project across the hubs in agreement with hubs as per the project plan as attached
• Closely monitoring actual progress Vs Agreed timelines
• Updating top management and team members about changes in timelines Change Management
• Mapping all the processes across the hubs, suggesting improvements and arriving consensus among key users of each hub.
• 5+ years of experience on a similar role
• Strong expertise with BI tools such as ERP (Navision), ORACLE, SAP
• Strong expertise with Project management methodologies such as Prince 2, Agile
• PMP certification is a must
• Previous ERP implementation experience
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.