Job description / Role
IT Project Manager - Fixed Term Contract
IT Project Manager is required to join a dynamic E-commerce company, Dubai based. The company is experiencing a period of growth and they are looking for IT Project Manager with primary experience in leading strategic and tactical planning, development and coordination of ERP implementation in consultation with BOD and implementation team.
IT Project Manager will need solid knowledge with ERP implementation and previous experience within E-commerce domain.
You should be hardworking, motivated and goal-oriented IT Project Manager seeking a new challenge, ideally available to join immediately. You should possess strong communication skills - both written and verbal and great team working skills.
• Managing and Leading the project till successful implementation with all key user acceptances as per the project plan as attached.
• Keeping all the departments up to date on all stages of the project.
• Clearly defining the financial budget to top management and managing the project within agreed budget limits as per attached signed agreement with Think Tribe
• Closely Monitoring the spending Vs Budget.
• Discussing with top management and seeking approvals with proper justifications for change in budgets.
• Clearly defining timelines of various phases of the project across the hubs in agreement with hubs as per the project plan as attached
• Closely monitoring actual progress Vs Agreed timelines
• Updating top management and team members about changes in timelines Change Management
• Mapping all the processes across the hubs, suggesting improvements and arriving consensus among key users of each hub.
• 5+ years of experience on a similar role
• Strong expertise with BI tools such as ERP (Navision), ORACLE, SAP
• Strong expertise with Project management methodologies such as Prince 2, Agile
• PMP certification is a must
• Previous ERP implementation experience
About the Company
HR Source Consulting is a premier Human Resources Consultancy that provide clients across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) with expert human resources planning and solutions. By inference, we have the expertise to attract high calibre candidates that fill specialist roles in the key industry sectors with focus in:
- IT (Information Technology)
- Media & Communications
- FMCG and many others
We deliver to a multitude of client organisations across the MENA region from leading multi-nationals (MNC's) to SMEs and boutique businesses. We are your "Regional HR partner with Global Reach".
We adopt tailor made services and solutions to ensure that our clients need is fully met .
We provide a multi-step consultancy approach to sourcing the ideal candidate, to ensure that your requirement is fully fulfilled and delivered to. Furthermore we offer tailor made HR Services and Solutions in the additional following areas:
- Permanent Recruitment Solutions
- Interim & Contract Recruitment Solutions
- Managed Services
- Salary Surveys
- Outplacement Services
- Relocation and Company setup advice
In short, HR Source Consulting is dedicated to delivering human resources solutions at every level (from Junior, Mid to Senior and C-Level Executives). This includes successful placements for every type and size of client organisation by sourcing candidates at all levels of seniority. We like to go the extra mile and serve our clients every need of HR and provide additional solutions and services from salary surveys, market intelligence, outplacements services and relocation and company set up advice.
IT Manager (Head of IT)
|Abu Dhabi||10 Sep|
Project Manager - IT Infrastructure
Manpower Middle East
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||28 Aug|