Job description / Role
IT Project Manager required for a leading organisation based in Dubai, where you be responsible for planning, executing and finalizing projects according to set deadlines and budgets. You will be responsible for acquiring and coordinating the resources required to deliver a variety of projects in accordance with the overall objective.
Key Responsibilities of the role
• Definition of project scope and deliverables that support the overall business goals, in association with internal stakeholders.
• Proactively manage changes to project scope, whilst identifying potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
• Deliver and develop progress reports, change requests and presentation to ensure the efficient project progression.
• You will also be responsible for the day to day management of the dedicated project team, made up of Project managers, contract resource as well as external suppliers whilst working with Team Leaders to allocate technical resource.
• Work with higher management to estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve the project goals.
Key Skills of the role
• A proven track record of delivering system focused projects (integration/upgrades) using a mixture of waterfall and Agile methodologies.
• Experience managing challenging projects with a variety of internal/external stakeholders
• Broad overall technical knowledge (computer principles, system integration principles, data communication)
• Strong problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate across teams.
• Good team player with the ability to manage own workload.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Project Manager - Contract