Job description / Role
• Manage multiple complex IT projects at the same time.
• Ability to Have experience in managing infrastructure projects.
• Create project work plans that clearly capture key project milestones and dependencies.
• Coordinate the project work between cross-functional teams (business and technical).
• Continuously monitor the project progress on a regular basis and highlight issues and/ or risks.
• Capture the different project updates, issues and risks and maintain the full projects updated repository.
• Provide issues resolutions and assist in risks mitigations.
• Consolidate and provide weekly project updates.
• Maintain the delivery of the project KPIs set for each project.
• Ability to deal with a large number of stakeholders and maintain a good relationship.
• Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
• Assess project delivery risks, issues, and impact on delivery commitments and objectives.
• Manage the project changes in alignment with change control procedures and project objectives.
• Support in assessing the project changes impacts on the current and future/ roadmap plans in order to support the management in decision making.
• Working closely with other projects in sync with the overall program objectives and communicate your projects’ expectations and dependencies on other projects or streams.
• Communicate project requirements and ensure it’s injected in the project plans and project stakeholders are aware of the project scope and requirements.
• Conduct presentations about the project when required to the stakeholders and the management.
• Ensure project deliverables are completed per scope and quality agreed.
• Maintain project repository.
• 7 to 9 years of experience in managing complex IT projects simultaneously (at the same time).
• Has the ability and experience in managing projects with multiple communication layers and a high profile governance model.
• Have experience in managing infrastructure projects.
• Have worked with the government previously and managed government projects.
• Intensive experience in managing projects in any of the project’s lifecycle.
• Detailed planning experience using appropriate project management tools like (Ms-Project) including understanding the work breakdown, estimation, developing the dependencies between the main project activities and identifying and monitoring the milestones and critical path.
• Have a strong consulting background and hands-on in the consulting work (research, performance improvements, data analysis, benchmarking, assessments, gap analysis, operating models, projects & program governance, organizational development, etc).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.