Job description / Role
A banking client of ours is seeking a Project Specialist to join a growing PMO department, focusing on independently managing small change initiatives in order to support programme and project managers in delivering assignments.
Role & Responsibilities
• To take direction from and to keep line manager updated on all assignments
• Ability to understand requirements, expectations, constraints and priorities, and to communicate progress.
• Provide administrative support, plan, schedule, organise, liaise and report on all activities and maintain all related documents and records in order to effectively manage assigned small change initiatives.
• Prepare test cases, moderate test results and participate in end user training.
• Adhere to all relevant organisational and departmental policies, processes and standard operating procedures.
• Contribute to organisational and departmental change initiatives.
• Relevant commercial experience working in IT project teams in banking or financial services industry
• Bachelor’s degree in computing, engineering, commerce, finance or business administration
Knowledge and experience of the following;
• System analysis
• Banking products/services and operations knowledge
• Technical documentation
• System testing
• Document control
• MIS reporting analysis
• Basic knowledge of enterprise systems
About the Company
Allegis Group retired the "Talent2" name and re-branded its specialist recruitment professionals brand to Aston Carter.
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across professional disciplines, including Information Technology, Finance, Sales, Risk, Credit, Compliance, Operations, Marketing, Audit, HR and Engineering. Although we are retiring theTalent2 brand, our continued alignment with your company's business objectives will remain unchanged. As part of Aston Carter, our global presence gives us access to additional high-level talent, solutions and industry trends to better grow with our customers.
With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider and the world's largest privately owned recruitment firm.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Support Engineer
A Leading Oil Trading and Shipping Company in the UAE