Job description / Role
- Custodian of QMS and facilitating authority for the documents to be uploaded into QMS (Ex: Define, review, enhance and ensures the adherence to process).
- Prepare the process definition plan, make the necessary changes and get the approvals for uploading the same into QMS.
- Contribute for the definition of vision for the team and play a key role for the implementation of strategic plans.
- Implementation of framework for the strategic positioning for the process.
- Facilitate to conduct the internal audit, QMG reviews.
- Present the outcome as a summary to senior Management on a regular basis.
- Execution of the plan for co ordinations of any external audits happen in Bank’s IT.
- The final dashboard of the Review, audits to be presented and ensure the adherence of process in Operations and initiatives.
- To conduct trainings and awareness on QMS and other relevant processes across the department.
- Determine / analyze internal quality procedure standards or specifications.
- Must have knowledge of Service Level Management, Process Management, Quality Management / understanding of SDLC and quality analysis methodologies.
- 8+ years’ experience in Quality management and Service Management to establishing best practices across IT.
- University degree or equivalent work experience required.
- ITIL Foundation Certification.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Infrastructure Lead
VP IT Transformation
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Infrastructure Team Leader
Manager IT Performance and Partner Management - 1 Year FTC
Director - IT Demand Management