Job description / Role
We are looking for a hardworking and tenacious IT Consultant who has a proven track record in delivering excellent results to maintain and develop our successful IT Perms desk in Dubai.
In this role you will be required to:
• Manage and grow your own client portfolio
• Source new candidates via a multitude of channels and conduct thorough interviews
• Identify new business opportunities and establish relationships with new clients
• Provide excellent service delivery to your portfolio of established relationships
• Advise decision makers from SMEs to global organizations to help them achieve their business objectives
• Work collaboratively with your team to reach team goals
This role requires someone with strong commercial acumen and who can demonstrate this by displaying market awareness and a great understanding of your clients IT needs. You will be a seasoned ‘hunter’ who thrives on seeking new business and developing strong relationships.
The successful applicant will also need to be:
• Highly motivated and sales driven with a proven track record in IT recruitment
• Confident to establish new relationships
• Ambitious to achieve results and progress your career
You will be responsible for full 360 recruitment, along with maintaining and developing clients and global IT professionals within the UAE market. You will also have the opportunity to develop your career to its full potential in a high performing team.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.