Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has more than 6,000 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
We have an unparalleled range of expert capabilities from Strategy, through Advisory and Consulting to Legal, Tax and Assurance Services, underpinned by the standout digital platform in the region.
One Firm : Transforming our region.
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems.
In an increasingly complex world, we help intricate systems function, adapt and evolve so they can benefit communities and society - whether they are capital markets, tax systems or the economic systems within which business and society exist. We help our clients to make informed decisions and operate effectively within them
Creating value through diversity. Be yourself. Be different.
At PwC, we respect and value differences. We know that when people from different backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value - for our clients, our people and society.
As part of our commitment to individuality we are pleased to hear from candidates from diverse backgrounds, with a mixture of skills, capabilities and experience from the below Job Description.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as senior developer for UiPath or RPA solutions
- Work with business analysts and customers to understand processes. Map the as-is process into automated steps.
- Implement, configure, and test RPA solutions.
- Assist in deployment of RPA bots
- Assist in operations and maintenance to update and maintain bots
- Ability to integrate RPA into other technologies in order to achieve the goals of automation
- Continue knowledge growth in RPA technologies to continually bring value to customers.
- Ability to contribute to other aspects of development projects, a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in UiPath in building RPA bots and solutions
- Experience in full life cycle implementations (i.e., requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, deploying, and operations & maintenance).
- Communicates effectively (written and verbal) with team and customers
- Good problem-solving skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Curious and willing to learn new technologies
- Strong independent worker and team contributor
- At least 1 year of experience as a UiPath developer
- At least 2 years of experience as a Software Developer
Education and Training:
- UiPath Developer or Advanced Developer Certification
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.