Job description / Role
We are looking for an IT Sales Account Manager with experience working for an IT integrator or a System integrator. You must be experienced in handling new & existing Client Accounts. The candidate for this role must have top-notch relationship building and retention skills.
- Build, establish and maintain contact & relationships with clients with the intention to expand sales opportunities.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Review account history as well as market and industry trends.
- Act as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Must have 2-6 years of experience in IT Sales Account Management.
- Strong work ethic & commitment
- Effective communicator with strong relationship-building skills
- Top-notch customer service skills to maintain client relationships
- Problem-solving skills (thinking outside the box)
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.